Did you notice the jungle crowns that appear on Leo and him mom at the end of the book? They weren’t there at the beginning. What do you think they signify?
This craft doubles as a fun book-related activity and conversation starter about the themes and message of The Denim Jungle.
- Poster board, preferably green
- Assortment of scrap paper
- Optional: markers, crayons, stickers, glitter, flower/leaf punches
- Cut the poster board into 1-2 inch strips.
- Staple the ends together to fit the size of each child’s head.
- Cut or punch leaves and flowers from various colors and even patterns of scrap paper.
- Glue on leaves and flowers.
- Decorate as you’d like!